Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Best Of Michael Jackson Medley Part 1

To Michael Jackson Fans all over the world:

This is the first of the Michael Jackson tribute mixes I made. This compilation contains all the classic songs from the 70's to 80's, some tracks with the Jacksons, Paul McCartney and Rockwell.

I have a very extensive collection of his music so it was time to play some of these rare vinyl in his memory.

My apologies, I had to repost this again as I uploaded the first mix by mistake which did not include "Working Day & Night", so If you downloaded the first one please download this one as this is a much better and complete version of the Part 1 mix.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100% Vinyl. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

DBX Encoded Digital Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 182 mb, 1:17:50

00.Special Intro with Vincent Price.
01.I Want You Back
02.The Love You Save
03.Dancing Machine
04.ABC
05.I'll Be There
06.Another Part Of Me
07.The Way You Make Me Feel
08.Billie Jean
09.Rock With You
10.Off The Wall
11.Say, Say, Say
12.Bad
13.Smooth Criminal
14.I Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
15.Thriller
16.Blame It On The Boogie
17.Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
18.Lovely One
19.Shake Your Body
20.P.Y.T.
21.Working Day & Night
22.Somebody's Watching Me
23.Can You Feel It
24.Walk Right Now
25.Beat It
26.Torture
27.Gone Too Soon (Bonus Track)

To Listen Or DL:
Zshare:
DJ Dave Pineda The Best Of Michael Jackson Medley Part 1.mp3

Rapidshare:
DJ_Dave_Pineda_The_Best_Of_Michael_Jackson_Medley_Part_1.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment