Wednesday, July 22, 2009

For Your information!!!

Hello All!! Hope you are well and good. I am writing this quick note to give you all an update on recent events. As you may or may not know Colo has no access to the internet at the moment and for the foreseeable future so Dave and I are trying to keep the ship afloat until his return.

Both Dave and I have been quite busy with other things the last few days so I apologise for the lack of posts from the c-box being put on the main page at the moment (well lack of posts from myself too hehe).

Also we have no access to the Most Wanted list at the moment so we cannot add to it nor remove songs from it until Colo returns. Hopefully Colo will be back soon and normal service will be resumed so please bear with both Dave and myself whilst the main man is away.

Thank you for your patience.

Dave & Ste

No comments:

Post a Comment