Saturday, July 25, 2009

And More...New Track and Mix



A new remix of Vadim Yershov we've done for Discoteca Recordings has just popped up for sale on Beatport. A bit of a different side of our output, this ones a rolling deep houser. Although for some reason they've genred it progressive house - main rooms and dodgy myspace friend requests here we come!

Also I meant to post up the ad for the Discoteca Monthly Radio Show which we supplied a house mix for earlier this week, but due to the fact I've got an 8 month old son and my girlfriend was away for more than 15 minutes I kinda had my hands full! Actually, checking the Frisky Radio site you've got to pay to access the shows so I've directly linked to our mix below ;)

Digital Release

OOFT - Ode To Glasgow / Discoteca Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment