Friday, July 24, 2009

DJ Dave Pineda 80 Minutes Of Manila Sounds 2 - The Retro Nineties

To My Loyal Fans from The Philippines and all over the world. Here is a treat for you guys. This is the second of a series of mixset compilations that I did of dance music with some tracks that became hits particularly only in The Philippines. This compilation includes the exclusive world premiere of my remix of Swing Out Sister's "Somewhere Out Of This World".

It is not easy to make a good mixset compilation it takes a lot of time to make one so do not forget your favorite dj for making and sharing their mixes with the rest of the world.

I would appreciate if you guys n gals can make a donation if you can for my work so I can buy more coffee to keep me awake! Just click on the "donate" icon on the bottom right hand corner of this page.

Peace,
Dave

DBX Encoded Digital Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 181 mb, 1:19:13

01.Swing Out Sister - Somewhere Out Of This World (Dave Pineda 2009 Remix)
02.Lisa Stansfield - Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
03.Sade - Cherish (Sade Remix)
04.Chante Moore - Love's Taken Over
05.Rah Band - Sorry Doesn't Make It Anymore (Stretch Mix)
06.SWV VS Michael Jackson - Right Here (Ultimix)
07.Shanice - I Love Your Smile
08.Innocence - I'm Missing Your Love
09.Soul II Soul - Missing You
10.54-46 - You'll Never Get To Heaven
11.The Bros 2 Ft. Mike Francis - Livin' It Up
12.Amii Stewart - Friends '91 Mix
13.Soul II Soul - Keep On Movin'
14.Suzi Kim - Try Me
15.Enigma - Sadeness Part 1
16.2U - Take My Breath Away
17.Gregorian Ft. Sisters Of Oz - Once In A Lifetime (L.A. Mix)
18.PM Dawn & Spandau Ballet - True (Funky Mix)

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda 80 Minutes Of Manila Sound The Retro Nineties.mp3



No comments:

Post a Comment