Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chillout Ambient Sounds (Early AM Sunday Morning Mix)

It's early Sunday morning after a night at the club and I feel like listening to music that will soothe my tired ears.

I made this mix cd for myself to play on my car or in my den when I feel like one of those days that I want to just chill.

This music is good for making love and romance too.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Relax!

Peace,
Dave

Digital Stereo 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 134 mb, 00:58:55

01.Mystic Diversions - Flight BA0247
02.Dab - Dream On
03.Afterlife - Dub In Ya Mind
04.AKMusique - Cafe Noir
05.Gabin - Delire Et Passion
06.Vargo - Get Back To Serenity
07.Annie Lennox - Why
08.Mr. Sweb G. Ft. Inusa - Morning Light
09.Blank & Jones Ft. Mike Francis - Someone Like You
10.New Begginings - Another Day
11.Gabin - Urban Night

To Listen or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda Chillout Ambient Sounds _Early AM Mix_.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment