Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back To The Eighties 3

Here is another treat for all of fans of the eighties. This has a little bit of r&b and funk to it.

I promised myself that I would upload at least 30 mixsets this month of September which also the first year anniversary of this blog. So far I have posted more than 1 mix a day.

I have been getting good feedback from some of you but I need more input as what most of you guys like so please be kind enough to post a comment here in this post or in the CBOX section on the right hand corner of this page.

I would also like to ask you guys n gals a favor? Can you please vote for me at The DJ List http://www.thedjlist.com/

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100 % Original 80's vinyl. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 137 mb, 1:00:00

01.Five Star - Are You Mad Enough
02.The S.O.S. Band - Just Be Good To Me
03.Princess - Say I'm Your Number One
04.Level 42 - Something About You
05.Patrice Rushen - Feels So Real
06.Shakatak & Al Jarreau - Day By Day
07.Princess - Tell Me Tomorrow
08.Pointer Sisters - Goldmine
09.First Light - Explain The Reasons
10.Pointer Sisters - Automatic
11.Gazebo - I Like Chopin
12.Madonna - Pretender
13.Naked Eyes - Promises, Promises
14.Culture Club - Time
15.Adele Bertei - Build Me A Bridge
16.Madonna - Holiday
17.Madonna - Physical Attraction
18.Madonna - Lucky Star

To Listen or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda Back To The 80_s 3 .mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment