Sunday, September 20, 2009

80 Minutes Of Manila Sounds Retro 80's & 90's

Here is a special treat for my loyal followers from the lovely islands of the Philippines, another "Manila Sounds" mixset compilation.

When I was playing in the clubs there this was the music I played and were big hits in Manila back then.

I dedicate this mix in memory of another good friend Ms. Leonie S. who passed away many years ago, like me she was an avid dance music record collector and also dabbled in the art of deejaying.

This mix was also requested by my good friends in Manila, Efren G. , Dave TN, and Charlie C.

Hey can someone get me a better photo of a jeepney with Manila Bay in the background and just email it to me. TIA.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100 % Original dance vinyl.

Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced Stereo 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 183 mb, 1:20:00

01.Heaven On Earth - On An Angel's Wing
02.Taja Sevelle - Would'nt You Love To Love Me
03.Gladys Knight & The Pips - Love Overboard
04.Atlantic Starr - Let The Sun In
05.Hindsight - Stand Up
06.Giant Steps - Another Lover
07.C + C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat
08.C + C Music Factory - Here We Go
09.Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam - Let The Beat Hit 'Em
10.Pebbles - Mercedes Boy
11.Alexander O'Neal - Criticize
12.Giant Steps - Into You
13.World Without End - Givin' It Up
14.Narada - Divine Emotions
15.Stacey Q - Don't Make A Fool Of Yourself
16.Eight Wonder - Cross My Heart
17.Noel - Like A Child
18.Information Society - What's On Your Mind
19.When In Rome - The Promise
20.Brother Beyond - Be My Twin
21.Swing Out Sister - Waiting Game
22.Swing Out Sister - Where In The World

To Listen or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda 80 Minutes Of Manila Sounds 4 The.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment