Thursday, September 24, 2009

60 Minutes Of Disco 20



I am on a roll this month. I have been posting at least one mix a day in reality I was posting more than one for each day of this month. I wanted to make this month of September special as it is the first year anniversary of this blog. I would like to thank all of you for support you have given me my regular and loyal blog visitors.

To all the Discophiles all over the world, this a special compilation that I made. A lot of nice funky grooves in this mix. I played the songs more longer now as some people are saying that I was playing the old disco classics too short sometimes.

I showcased some producers that were important back in the disco days in this compilation. James Mtume and Reggie Lucas, who produced and wrote songs for Phyllis Hyman, and Stephanie Mills. Willie Lester & Rodney for their work with Bobby Thurston, Sharon Redd and Gayle Adams.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100 Original Disco Vinyl. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced Stereo 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 138 mb, 1:00:35

01.Stephanie Mills - Whatcha' Gonna Do With My Lovin'
02.Stephanie Mills - Sweet Sensation
03.Thelma Houston - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning
04.Johnny Bristol - Love No Longer Got A Hold On Me
05.Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin'
06.Inner Life - I'm Caught Up
07.Sharon Redd - Can You Handle (Dave Pineda Extended Remix Version)
08.Gayle Adams - Stretchin' Out
09.Unlimited Touch - Searchin' To Find The One
10.Stephanie Mills - Put Your Body In It
11.Phyllis Hyman - You Know How To Love Me
12.Mtume - Give It On Up
13.Geraldine Hunt - Can't Fake The Feeling
14.Bobby Thurston - You Got What It Takes
15.Bobby Thurston - Check Out The Groove

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda 60 Minutes Of Disco 20.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment