Wednesday, September 2, 2009

60 Minutes Of Progressive House 9209


When I first started this blog September 2, 2008, the first mix that I posted was a progressive house genre. "Adam K & Soha, Deadmau5 & Kaskade Essential Mix." I will reupload this mix for the sake of some followers of this blog who requested that I upload it again. To Listen Or DL this mix click here:DJ Dave Pineda Adam K and Soha Deadmau5 Kaskade Essential Mix.mp3

I have been in semi-hibernation as far as deejaying was concerned back then I bought a few tracks from Juno and bought the 12" single of Kaskade & Deadmau5 - Move For Me and decided to make a mix which I gave copies of the cd to friends and co-workers who then told me that I was still good, why don't I go back in the DJ & Club scene and that is just what I did.

I entered a dj mixing contest that was run by Electro Maniacs back in March 2009 for which I got second place. I may be old but I can still give dj's who are 20 years younger than me a run for their money and beat them in this field. I just proved that recently. The mix that I used was the "45 Minutes Tribal Flavored Mix".

I have done more than 300 + mixsets so far some which I may not post here as they were special custom mixes I have done for people who paid me to make them their own personalized cd's.

Although I still have the rights to those mixes I can still publish them, but out of respect for those people that paid for them I might not post it, maybe some other time.

Anyways here is another masterpiece all new hot slammin' progressive house and trance tracks.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced Stereo Digital Stereo 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 140 mb, 1:01:10

01.Adam K - Lonely People
02.Dave Darrell - Children
03.Hot Fusion - Mild Moments
04.Push - Free Time
05.Medina - You & I
06.Invisible Sounds - Harmonic Breeze
07.Helvetic Nerds - Salto
08.Paul Allen - Rough Tone
09.Mango - Parea
10.Solarity - Restless
11.Luigi Lusini - Imago
12.Morton Granau -Ssh

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda 60 Minutes Of Progressive House 9209.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment