Thursday, September 3, 2009

60 Minutes Of Mainstream Top 40 Dance Mix

Some of you are probably wondering as to whether I mix mainstream stuff too. The answer is yes I do, as I play in some clubs that prefer mainstream top 40 dance music.

September is a month long celebration of this blog's first year anniversary so you will see a lot of different genres posted here.

This is a mix I did for Ms. Sheron who originally is from Hong Kong and is now based here in Toronto. Some old and new tracks in this compilation.

I will not post the artists so this post does not get deleted by DMCA. Just download this mixset immediately. If you need the artists send me an email.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced Digital Stereo, 44. 1 khz, 320 kbps, 139 mb, 1:00:45

01.Circus
02.Just Dance
03.Dangerous
04.Promiscous Girl
05.Break The Ice
06.Poker Face
07.Trouble
08.Troublemaker
09.Whipping My Hair
10.I Wanna Rock With You
11.Loba
12.When We Were Young
13.Villain
14.Top Of The World
15.Work
16.Written On Her
17.Do It

To Listen Or DL:

ZSHARE:
DJ Dave Pineda 60 Minutes Of Mainstream Top 40 Dance Mix.mp3
RAPIDSHARE:
DJ_Dave_Pineda_60_Minutes_Of_Mainstream_Top_40_Dance_Mix.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment