Monday, September 14, 2009

60 Minutes Of Disco 18

Discophiles:

It has been a long time since I have not made a disco compilation. I have been so busy this summer. It is not really easy to make this type of compilation even though I have thousands of disco records in my collection. First of all these are all vinyl and I have to dig thru all those records to look for songs that I have not used yet.

Anyways I present to you number 18 in a series of "60 Minutes Of Disco" mixset compilations that I have made so far. This contains some rare early disco tracks.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100 % Pure and original 12" Disco Singles. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 137 mb, 1:00:00

01.Rolling Stones - Miss You
02.Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
03.Gino Soccio - Try It Out
04.Boz Scaggs - Low Down
05.Pockets - Come Go With Me
06.Gino Soccio - Hold Tight
07.Change - Glow Of Love
08.Change - Angel In My Pocket
09.Switch - Best Beat In Town
10.The Originals - Down To Love Town
11.Jermaine Jackson - Let's Be Young Tonight
12.The J's - When Did You Stop
13.Lenny White - Choosing You
14.Idris Muhammad - Could Heaven Ever Be Like This
15.Cloud One - Disco Juice
16.Phreek - Weekend

To Listen or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda 60 Minutes Of Disco 18.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment