Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kill That Pig!!!!! (1994)

Hello all and hope you are all well and good!!! A while back a friend of mine found a bunch of tapes of mine from around 1994 and passed them onto me. I have got some of them transferred to mp3 and this one has stood the test of time especially in its audio quality so I thought I would share it with all you old school heads!!! I also have the track listing to this mix if there any specific tracks you hear that you might want to seek out.



Dj Ste Mc Gee Kill That Pig!! (1994) Side A


Dj Ste Mc Gee Kill That Pig!! (1994) Side B

P.S. I'm not a big fan of posting my own stuff on the blog but finding these tapes was quite a big thing for me as I thought they were gone forever so I hope you enjoy having a listen to it as much as I did with all the memories flooding back and it was quite fun making a new CD cover for it too. Ste

No comments:

Post a Comment