Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Progressive Electro & Breakbeat House Mix 110508


Ok Guys here is another set from last night. Lately I've been playing a lot of underground house stuff not too much of mainstream club music, I'll make one soon I promise. Apparently the crowd where I play at likes this kind of music.
The picture above is The Casa Loma in Toronto nice eh?
Please delete within 24 hrs of listening to it. Support the artists by buying their music.
Peace!
Dave


DBX Encoded Stereo, 192 kbps, 44.1 khz, 98.95 mb, 1:12:02

Lele - Breakfast
Hatiras & MC Flipside - Autograph
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
House Of Pain - Jump Around
Sugiurumn - Don't Sleep
Snoop Dogg - Sexual Seduction
Dobenbeck - Please Don't Go
Kaskade - Angel On My Shoulder
EDX - Casa Grande
AGS - Stockhold Syndrome
Jim Rivers - Empathy
Starchaser - Heatwave
Starchaser Ft. Lo-Fi Sugar - So High

To Listen or DL:
http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=56051

No comments:

Post a Comment