Wednesday, November 5, 2008

90 Minutes of Funky House Moto Blanco Essential Mix


By popular request. I made a funky house compilation.These are some of the remixes done by the famous duo (Miki) Moto and (Bobby) Blanco compiled into one mix. Enjoy!
Peace!
Dave

DBX Encoded Stereo 192 kbps, 44.1 khz, 123.3 mb, 1:29:59
Charlotte Church - Call My Name
Kardinal Offishall Feat. Barletta - Dangerous
Marco Demark - Tiny Dancer
Mary J Blige - Magic
Lionel Ritchie - I Call It Love
Sun - Gone
Jennifer Lopez - Hold It, Don't Drop It
Jennifer Lopez - Do It Well
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Solange - I Decided
Natasha Bedingfield - Angel
Brandy - Right Here
Janet Jackson - Feedback
Miley Cyrus - See You Again
Bryn Christopher - Smilin'
Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part
The Saturdays - If This Is Love
Robyn - Dream On

To Listen or DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment