Tuesday, November 11, 2008

60 minutes of Disco 1


Disco Fans here is one of the few mixsets that I have done. Mixed on the fly 100% Pure Vinyl
More to follow. If you want to request a particular disco song let me know.

This mixset is dedicated to my very good friend Miss Generosa "Osay" Litton from San Francisco, California. Enjoy!
Peace!
Dave
DBX Encoded Stereo 192 kbps 44.1 khz 83 mb 59:59

Georgie Porgie
Got To Be Real
Was That All It Was
Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now/Rhythm Talk - Jocko
And The Beat Goes On
Holiday
Take Your Time
Second Time Around
Make That Move
Fantastic Voyage
I Should've Loved Ya'
Jump To The Beat
Dynamite
I Wanna Be Your Lover
Love X Love
Rock With You
You Know How To Love Me
Young Hearts Run Free
When You Wake Up Tomorrow
Here Comes That Sound Again
To Listen or DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment