Saturday, November 15, 2008

60 Minutes Of Disco 5


Discophiles! Here is the 5th in a series of my "60 Minutes Of Disco" compilation mixsets. Mostly from 1979. I lengthened the songs as requested.
I only use the best analog and digital playback, recording and processing gear so the sound is better than the original record itself.
Mixed on the fly with 100 % classic original 12 inch disco singles. Enjoy!
Peace!
Dave
DBX Encoded Stereo 192 kbps, 44.1 khz, 82.4 mb, 1:00
Ashford & Simpson - Found A Cure
Dan Hartman - Vertigo (Progressive Remix)
Diana Ross - The Boss
Jackie Moore - This Time Baby
Bonnie Boyer - Got To Give In To Love
Patrick Juvet - Lady Night
Village People - Y.M.C.A.
Dan Hartman - Relight My Fire (Progressive Instrumental Remix)
Dan Hartman - Instant Replay
Peaches & Herb - Shake Your Groove Thing
Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife
Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
Sergio Mendes - I'll Tell You
Don Armando - Deputy Of Love
Deniece Williams - I've Got The Next Dance
Earth Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
The Jacksons - Can You Feel It
The Jacksons - Walk Right Now
David Naughton - Makin' It
The Raes - A Little Lovin'
To Listen:
To DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment