Friday, November 21, 2008

60 Minutes Of The Best Progressive House Mix 1 & Serato Sampler Mix


I want to make "60 Minutes of ........" my trademark as far as making mixset compilations.

I finally finished setting up my 2 newly acquired equipment, the Rane Serato SL-1 Scratch Live Software and my Apple Macbook Silver Laptop (made from a whole block of aluminum). I was never an Apple guy but it seems all the dj's I know use and recommend the Apple Macbook for music applications purposes as it is a very stable platform.

I made a sample mixset last night of a progressive and euphoric trance compilation just to try and sort out all the bugs. I just finished a very nice progressive house mixset now and I will include both compilations in this post.

All my compilations are mixed and recorded on the fly as I do not have the luxury of time to practice any of my mixsets.

The first compilation is mostly progressive house & trance and euphoric trance.

16 Bit Lolitas - Nobody Seems To Care (Original Mix)
Britney Spears - Womanizer (Kaskade Remix)
Christina Aguilera - Hurt (Los Angeles Remix)
Lange Ft. Sarah Howells - Out Of The Sky (Kyau & Albert Remix)
Armin Van Buuren - Unforgivable (First State Remix)
Benya - Serendipity (Benya Remix)
John Askew Ft. Senadee - Nothing Left Between Us
Ian Brown - Fear (First State Remix)
Maroon 5 - Not Falling Apart (Tiesto Remix)
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (Tiesto Remix)
Kyau & Albert - Hide & Seek (Lange Remix)
Cressida - 6 AM (Kyau & Albert Remix)
Liquid Soul - Love In Stereo
Mr. Sam Ft. Cloud 9 - Cygnes

To Listen & DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment