Sunday, November 23, 2008

60 Minutes Of Disco 7







Discophiles! This is number 7 of my "60 Minutes Of Disco" compilation mixsets. Some very rare and expensive records costing more than $100 each were used in this set like the one in the picture above.

All my disco compilations are mixed on the fly with 100 % pure classic disco vinyl.

By special request of my friend DJ Nish from Johannesburg, South Africa, I included two songs that he wanted to hear. Enjoy!

Peace!
Dave

DBX Encoded Stereo 256 kbps, 44.1 khz, 109 mb, 60 minutes.
1.Delegation - Where Is The Love (We Used To Know)
2.Marta Acuna - Dance, Dance, Dance
3.Evelyn "Champagne" King - I Don't Know If It's Right
4.Young & Company - I Like What You're Doing To Me
5.Flakes - Sugar Frosted Lover
6.Sharon Paige - Tonight's The Night
7.Skyy - Here's To You
8.Skyy - Let's Celebrate
9.Skyy - Call Me
10.Kano - I'm Ready
11.Narada Michael Walden - Tonight I'm Alright
12.Sister Sledge - All American Girls
13.Sister Sledge - We Are Family
14.Chic - I Want Your Love
15.The Jacksons - Shake Your Body Down To The Ground
16.Shalamar - Take That To The Bank
17.Earth, Wind & Fire - September
18.Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
19.Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing

To Listen:

To DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment