Wednesday, August 5, 2009

80 Minutes Of Manila Sounds Part 3 Retro Dance Classics

Another shot of Manila Bay, with the ice cream vendor "sorbetero". When I was there long time ago I used to buy from the sorbetero Quezo (cheese flavored) ice cream in the sweet cone and man that was good. Hey can someone buy me a plane ticket to Manila please!

I might go there in a few months to work (DJ related) as a promoter for my good dj friend who is on contract to play for two weeks for a few clubs there. I might play guest spots at some clubs too.

Ok here is Part 3 and I included a bonus track Band Of Gold - Love Songs Are Back Again in the end which is for those who like love songs.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100 % vinyl.

Peace,
Dave

DBX Encoded Digital Stereo, 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 183 mb, 1:19:50

01.Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life (Club Version)
02.Nu Shooz - Should I Say Yes (Club Mix)
03.Hall & Oates - Everything Your Heart Desires (54th Street Extended Remix)
04.Lisa Stansfield - You Can't Deny It (Sky King Mix)
05.Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World (Extended Version)
06.Arthur Baker and The Disciples Ft. Al Green - The Message Is Love (Extended Remix)
07.Cusato Ft. Ronnie Jones - Captain Of Her Heart (Groove Mix)
08.Roe - Soledad (Ibiza Mix)
09.Snap - I Got The Power (Dub Mix)
10.Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (12" Version)
11.Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do Without You (Shep's Work It Out Mix)
12.Try N B - Sexy Eyes
13.Soul II Soul - Move Me No Mountain
14.Steve Walsh - Let's Get Together Tonight
15.Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait (Dutch Mix)
16.Mai Tai - History (Special Dance Mix)
17.5 Star -Rain Or Shine (Remix)
18.Human League - Human (Extended Version)
19.Jaki Graham Duet With David Grant - Could It Be I'm Falling Love (12" Version)
20.BONUS TRACK - Band Of Gold - Love Songs Are Back Again Medley

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda 80 Minutes Of Manila Sounds Part 3 Retro Dance Classics.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment