Thursday, November 12, 2009

Latin & Ambient Bar Grooves 1

It may be cold here in Toronto now but, I am in the mood for some some nice beach house music. I made this mix for my ipod and car to make my driving in this wintry weather more relaxed. I hope you enjoy it too.

Mixed and recorded on the fly.

Peace,
Dave

16 Bit Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 142 mb, 1:02:10

01.Pauline London - Vibracao
02.AKMusique - Arriving
03.The Everything Treatment - Hermeto
04.Bario Jazz Gang - Linda Cacao
05.Alex V - Night Sky
06.Deep Solution - Made For You
07.Justin Pequena - Borboleta
08.Malenta - Suavemente
09.Mystic Diversions - Rumbrazil
10.Trizenna McClendon - Trizonna
11.Aaron Bingle - The Sunshine Eaze Your Love
12.AKMusique - Tracking Love
13.Perspex People - Midnight Maneuovre
14.Fer Ferrari - Essential Bit Of Piano

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda Latin _ Ambient Bar Grooves 1.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment