Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Best Of The Eighties Love Songs Mix 1


I have been so busy lately catching up on everything. I'll be another year older this thursday (MY B-DAY, November 26). Yikes I'm geting older again!
Can you all do me a favor? Can all of you please vote for me on the DJ List that is on the top right hand corner of this page.
A good friend of mine requested that I make some 80's love songs mixes. I had to dig up some of these classic tunes from my vinyl library. So here ya go. Enjoy!
Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100 % 80's Vinyl.
Peace,
Dave
16 Bit Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 134 mb, 00:58:55
01.Spandau Ballet - True
02.Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away (Remix)
03.Madonna - Crazy For You
04.Berlin - Take My Breath Away
05.David Foster - Love Theme From St. Elmo's Fire
06.Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
07.Phil Collins - Against All Odds
08.Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
09.Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
10.Whitesnake - Is This Love
11.Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
12.George Michael - Careless Whisper (Remix)
To Listen Or DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment