Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ice Age Vol. 1


Now listen up my fellow bloggers, I have about 3 weeks worth of illegal music downloading sitting on a folder in my mac just waiting to be shared; I was gonna drop it all at once cause i find posting quite a hassle and not as fun as downloading music. So, I decided not to saturate this post full of good songs because you probably wont go through all of them anyways, what Im going to do is split it in half, you're going to get the half the bangers today and the other half some day this week. So let me know what you think, and what songs yall like, its the least you can do after hours of me listening to songs filtering out the good shit for yall.

Ice Age Vol. 1:
(MAKE SURE YOU CHECK ALL SONGS!)

Dutch House/ Electro: (Fire Alert!)

House/deep House: (Bombs!)


















Alright I'm no Santa but consider this a gift motherfuckers:



-Memento Mori!
IC3HOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment