Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just got back from Vegas!

Regine Tolentino and Me
Manny's room at his suite in Mandalay Bay, see the sign on the door! I met him a few hours after his fight and out of respect I did not take a picture of him and me as he was not really looking his best after the fight.
Me & Gerry Penalosa, former WBO Bantamweight Champion

Me, Juliet, LA DIVA, Ivy, Romy, & their manager.

They were chosen by Manny Pacquiao to sing the national anthem before the main event of his November 14 fight against Miguel Cotto.
Me, wife Juliet, VP of The Philippines Noli De Castro & Wife Arlene Sinsuat-De Castro

My wife and I had a blast, watched the Pacquiao - Cotto boxing match at MGM Grand and met Manny personally courtesy of my brother Eric who is Manny's business manager. I also met a few filipino VIP's too, see pics above.

No comments:

Post a Comment