Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cool Relaxing Bossa Nova Lounge Mix

I am still in relax mode so I made another mix for myself and all of you!

This compilation features a lot of the popular songs done in the bossa nova way.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

16 Bit Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 183 mb, 1:20:00

01.Diana Krall - The Look Of Love
02.Malu Von Kruger - Baby Can I Hold You
03.Maira Martins - Love Is Love
04.Maira Martins - True Colors
05.Roberta Lima - Everytime You Go Away
06.Juliana Aquino - I Will Survive
07.Juliana Aquino - I'm Every Woman
08.Dreamer - Coracao Vagabundo
09.Malu Von Kruger - Fields Of Gold
10.Maria Augusta - How Deep Is Your Love
11.HotelBossaNova - Musica Escondita
12.Marcela Mangabeira - Lovin' You
13.Marcela Mangabeira - September
14.Cris Delanno - This Thing Called Love
15.Roberto Menescal & Marcela Mangabeira - These Are The Days Of Our Lives
16.Taryn Szpilmon - I Say A Little Prayer
17.Vika - Purple Rain
18.Tahta Menezes - Light My Fire
19.Dudu Braga - Tears In Heaven
20.Roberta Lima - Like A Virgin
21.Cris Delanno - Isn't She Lovely
22.Karla Sabah - A Kind Of Magic

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda Cool Bossa Nova Lounge Mix.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment