Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spirits!!!!

I remember the day I got sent this track in a double pack promo and it blew my head off!!! This isn't the mix that did it for me (I will do my begging pitch in a bit LOL) but nevertheless this is pretty DAMN GOOD!! This remix is courtesy of DMC and The Delorme who take the original version and shorten it but still give it a real good plippy poppy piano house remix. However, the original mix is the one I am after if anyone has it...This mix was unbelieveably good and was one of those EPIC house meets commercial gospel/soul so if anyone has it please make my day and put the link in the c-box for me!!! Enjoy this one anyways!!!!

P.S. If ya listen to the piano in it you can hear Suzi Carr All Over Me in it cos they remixed that too hehe!!! Same chords or what!!! LOL!

Dont Bring Me Down Spirits (The Delorme DMC Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment