Monday, April 20, 2009

60 Minutes of Smooth Mellow Jazz (Love Songs)

Guys n Gals you must be wondering why would I be doing a mix of this kind of music when it is not dance music. Technically it is still considered as one as it is slow dance music.

Back when I was deejaying in the late 70's and early 80's you do not play dance music all night, you have to play soft music too at the start or in between and/or on the last portion of your set.

This was the music I was playing and they called it Jazz Fusion, Slow Jams etc...

Sorry no artists in the tracklist as I do not want the DCMA police to delete this post.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100% pure vinyl. Enjoy!

I made this music for my good ol' friends from Manila who were also into this kind of music back then, Jojo & Steve LB, Les L, Butch and Manolet L, Bert G, Fidjian P, Solay S yes I am talking about you guys.

Peace,
Dave

DBX Encoded Digital Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 138 mb 1:00:41

01.One Day I'll Fly Away
02.Follow Your Road
03.You Should Know By Now
04.Baby Come To Me
05.Say You Love Me
06.Lady Wants To Know
07.Piano In The Dark
08.Before You Break My Heart
09.It's Just The Way I Feel
10.I Once Had Your Loving
11.No Sympathy
12.Feelin's Love
13.Every Generation

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda Classic Smooth _ Mellow Jazz _Love Songs_.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment