Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Classic Mellow Jazz Fusion Mix
















Classic Jazz Fans: Here is part 2 of my classic jazz compilations from the 70's and 80's.
Why am I suddenly doing this mix compilations? I have been sorting my records again lately and have been cleaning them with my Nitty Gritty record machine, so I wanted to listen to them after I have cleaned the records so I decided to make a mix cd of these classic tunes. Unfortunately I cannot remove the pops and clicks on some of the records till' I find a mint copy.
Sorry no artists in the track listing due to DCMA. Again these are my personal favorites. Hope you like 'em, Enjoy!
Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100 % Vinyl.
DBX Encoded Digital Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 172 mb 1:15:25
01.It's Different
02.Just The Two Of Us
03.Lovely Day
04.Groovy Kind Of Day
05.Sun Goddess
06.Superwoman
07.East St. Louis Melody
08.Classy Lady
09.The Groove
10.Romance Me
11.So Much More
12.Friends & Strangers
13.I'm Ready For Your Love
14.When Linda Smiles
15.Dreamflow
16.Manhattan Melody
To Listen Or DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment