Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brazilian Jazz Style Mix (Bossa Nova & Mellow Samba)







I had good feedback (via the number of downloads) with my last post for mellow stuff so here is another treat for you guys n gals.

This time it is classic brazilian jazz which starts with mellow samba songs and faster bossa nova beats in the end. These are my own personal picks so I hope all of you like it. Sorry no artists in the track listings, I'm sure you guys are familiar with the titles.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100% vinyl. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

Digital Stereo 256 kbps, 44.1 khz, 132 mb, 1:12:21

01.Girl From Ipanema
02.Down In Brazil
03.Dindi
04.A Certain Sadness
05.Alone At Last
06.Put A Little Love Away
07.Scarborough Fair
08.Where Is The Love
09.Fool On The Hill
10.Killing Me Softly With His Song
11.The Look Of Love
12.Going Out Of My Head
13.So Many Stars
14.Mas Que Nada
15.Summer Samba
16.Agua De Beber
17.Half A Minute
18.Fly By Night
19.Music For Life
20.Cafe Regio's

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda Classic Brazillian Style Jazz _Bossa Nova _ Samba_.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment