Thursday, May 20, 2010

Special 80's Mix For Miss Remelie P.

I normally do not do requests by loyal followers of this blog and my Facebook fan page ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Dave-Pineda/270207489389?ref=sgm).

Today was a good time I was in a really upbeat mood today, must be the weather.

Anyways one of my loyal fans Ms. Remelie "Mhlette" Palomarez, who is from Bulacan, Philippines, asked me if I can make her a mix of some songs she liked so I obliged and built this mix around those tunes and added my own personal touch to it.

I love my fans for their loyal support and I give them back what they deserve!
Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100% Original vinyl. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced 16 Bit Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 127 mb, 00:55:49

01.Trio - Da, Da, Da (Remix)
02.Pat Wilson - Bop Girl (Remix)
03.Mike & The Mechanics - All I Need Is A Miracle (Remix)
04.Sheena Easton - Telefone (Club Mix)
05.Starship - We Built This City (Special Club Mix)
06.Lipps Inc. - Designer Music (Remix)
07.Naked Eyes - Always Something There To Remind Me (U.S. Remix Version)
08.Joboxers - Just Got Lucky (12" Version)
09.Toni Basil - Mickey (Dave Pineda Spanglish Remix)
10.Go Go's - We Got The Beat
11.Laura Branigan - Name Game
12.Devo - Whip It
13.B-52's - Party Out Of Bounds (Remix)
14.B-52's - Private Idaho
15.B-52's - Rock Lobster (Long Version)
16.Katrina & The Waves - I'm Walking On Sunshine (12" Super Summer Mix)
17.B-52's - B-52 Girls
18.Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love

To Listen Or DL:

zSHARE: DJ Dave Pineda Special 80_s Mix For Remelie P.mp3
Fairtilizer: http://fairtilizer.com/track/113685

No comments:

Post a Comment