Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Best Kool & The Gang Medley Mix

Kool & The Gang are an American jazz/R&B/soul/funk/disco group. They originally formed in Jersey City, New Jersey, U.S.A. in 1964.

They went through several musical phases during the course of their recording career, starting out with a purist jazz sound, then becoming practitioners of R&B and funk, progressing to a smooth pop-funk ensemble. They have sold over 70 million albums worldwide.
Another one of my projects is finished, and I am proud to offer to all of you this compilation. It took a few days to do this. It took three hours to do the final phases of this project which is doing the mix on the fly, recording it, remastering it, uploading and posting it to this blog.
So you think it is easy to make one good mix? I know you guys are only after my mixes and once you have downloaded it you just walk away without even saying "THANK YOU". How long will it take you to post a comment? I'd say a about 30 seconds so if you cannot even do that, SHAME ON YOU!
All of you should be thankful that I allow you all to download my mixes for free.
Anyways I am very busy with work and with working on my classic cars and blogging takes a lot of my time that I sometimes think it is a waste of my precious time.
If you want to be the first to get my mixes and some sampler mixes which I never post here in my blog go to my Facebook fan page "DJ Dave Pineda" and you will get the mixes ahead of time. I normally post my mixes on my fan page first before this blog.
I already accomplished my goal which was to make this blog hit the top 1 million sites. This happened last September 2009 which was the first anniversary of this blog. I worked hard to get to that ranking and now I am content by just doing a few mixes a month not one or two mixes a day.
This mix consists mostly of the later more popular hits from the mid 70's to the late 80's.
Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100% Original Vinyl.
Peace,
Dave
DBX Enhanced 16 Bit Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 170 mb, 1:14:29
01.Cherish (Remix)
02.Joanna
03.Too Hot
04.Let's Go Dancing (Remix)
05.Funky Stuff (Club Mix)
06.Jungle Boogie (Club Mix)
07.Spirit Of The Boogie
08.Hi, De, Hi, Hi, De ,Ho (Long Version)
09.Get Down On It (Extended Version)
10.Good Time Tonight
11.Ladies Night (Long Version)
12.Open Sesame (Extended Version)
13.Fresh (Dance Mix)
14.Misled
15.Straight Ahead (Extended Version)
16.Stepping Out
17.Celebration/Celebremos (Dave Pineda Remix)
18.Emergency
19.Victory (Disconet Remix)
20.Rags To Riches (Club Remix)
21.Bonus Track: Summer Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment