Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Check out Deejay Rhiannon's Suck My Tech Mix!



It is with great pleasure that I present to all of you this compilation titled "Suck My Tech," mixed by this very beautiful, and famous, internationally renowned Canadian DJ, Deejay Rhiannon.

Rhiannon, is one of the resident Playboy Playmate DJ's, a native of British Columbia, she has played in clubs all over the world.

She also starred in the TV series "Smallville," where she played the role of a DJ in a club called "Ace Of Clubs," and her name was also D.J Rhiannon.

You can also check her out her own website http://www.djrhiannon.com/ .

Rhiannon was kind enough to share with all of us her latest mix which has a little bit of everything, mostly electro, fidget, and dirty bassline stuff.

She did this mix on the fly more like go with the flow thing, I find this mix fun and very entertaining. Her mix does remind me of myself too. Playing in the clubs for over 25 years has made me impatient and I make my mixes short and intense like her so I would play each song on average 2-3 minutes.

I will be posting her other mixes here from time to time. Enjoy listening to her latest mix now!

Peace,

Dave

16 Bit Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 144 mb, 1:03:05. Mastering by Hashmoder.

To Listen Or DL:

Zshared:DJRhiannon_SuckMyTech.mp3

Megaupload:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LBHAEDB

No comments:

Post a Comment