Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Selected Cuts From Mystic Diversions - Crossing The Liquid Mirror


Guys & Gals,

When I want to relax I listen to ambient, chill out, new age and smooth jazz music.

The group Mystic Diversions is one of my favorites, produced by Francesko aka Mike Francis whose real name is Francesco Puccioni.

They have released 5 cd albums so far. This is the first cd which came out in 2001 and I picked 6 tracks of my personal favorites. I hope you like them.
If you like what you hear please support the artist/s by buying their music.

Peace!
Dave

Stereo, 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 41.7 mb

Track 5 - Bring It On
Track 6 - Calling My Mermaid
Track 10 - Flying To You
Track 11 - Sunset At Lucia Rosa Bay
Track 14 - Shades Of Blue
Track 16 - The Love Dance (Spirit Of Life Mix)
To DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment