Friday, January 16, 2009

60 Minutes Of Disco 10

It's about time I fired up my Tech 1210's and warmed up my vinyl. Finally, I made another mixset of Disco Classics.
Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100 % Pure Disco Vinyl.
Enjoy!
Peace!
Dave
DBX Encoded Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 135 mb, 59:08
1.Zach's Fanfare
2.Bee Gees - Jive Talkin'
3.Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
4.Bee Gees - More Than A Woman
5.Bee Gees - Night Fever
6.Van Mcoy - The Hustle
7.KC & The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight
8.KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way I Like It
9.KC & The Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man
10.KC & The Sunshine Band - Shake Your Booty
11.KC & The Sunshine Band - Keep It Coming Love
12.Jimmy "Bo" Horne - Dance Across The Floor
13.Jimmy "Bo" Horne - Is It In?
14.Jimmy "Bo" Horne - Spank
15.Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
16.Kool & The Gang - Celebration
17.Sister Sledge - We Are Family
18.The Spinners - Working My Way Back To You
19.Gino Soccio - Dancer
20.GQ - Disco Nights
21.A Taste Of Honey - Boogie, Oogie, Oogie
22.Gary's Gang - Keep On Dancing
23.Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
24.Donna Summer - Bad Girls
25.Village People - Y.M.C.A.
26.Village People - In The Navy
To Listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment