Saturday, January 24, 2009

60 Minutes Of Disco 12

Yes it's another 60 Minutes Of Disco Compilation mix today, I was feeling nostalgic so I wanted to play tunes I have not heard in years plus I needed to clean my classic vinyl too. This compilation contains a lot of early rare and expensive (yes if you buy the original disco records themselves now) disco stuff.


Anyways I'll be doing a collaboration mix cd of Deep, Soulful and Uplifting house music with two friends who are thousands of miles apart from me. DJ Nish from Johannesburg, South Africa and DJ Onpoint from Sydney, Australia and yours truly from Toronto, Canada.

Watch out for it as it will definitely be a blast. Hopefully my producer friend Phil Marwood will put our efforts into a commercially released cd.

Mixed and recorded on the fly with 100% classic disco vinyl.

DBX Encoded Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 135 mb, 59:01
1.Silvetti - Spring Rain (Special Disco Version)
2.Gary Criss - Rio de Janeiro
3.Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love
4.Diana Ross - Love Hangover
5.Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way
6.Boney M - My Cherie Amour
7.Musique - Summer Love
8.Celi Bee & The Buzzy Bunch - Superman
9.Atmosphere Strut - Spaced Out
10.Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band - Cher Chez La Femme
11.Van Mcoy & The Soul City Symphony - Love Is The Answer
12.Ritchie Family - The Best Disco In Town
13.Ritchie Family - Peanut Vendor
14.The Fatback Band - Spanish Hustle (Special Disco Version)
15.Salsoul Orchestra - Salsoul Hustle
16.The O'Jays - I Love Music
17.First Choice - First Choice Theme (Let Us Entertain You) (Special Disco Version)
18.Celi Bee & The Buzzy Bunch - One Love
19.Wilton Place Street Band - Disco Lucy
To Listen Or DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment