Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Spacemaster!!!!!

Hello all and a jolly welcome back from me and my computer problems lol Think I have it all sorted now so I will throw up some tracks for you all today. I must admit the blog is going from strength to strength not only from you guys in the c-box who continue to post some top notch stuff but also from both Dave and Colo too who have kept up the high standard whilst I have been away so hats off to you both and all!!!!

This little track first appeared on an italian import back in 1992 and then I think it signed to ZYX Records in this country. A very catchy vocal chant and then some industrial kinda synths which lead it into the chorus which has an infectious vocal chant and some very typical Italian piano stabs. Nice little find me thinks!!!

I Need You Space Master

No comments:

Post a Comment