Monday, June 29, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON DANCE MIX TRIBUTE




Michael Jackson Dance Mix Tribute
In the seventies Michael Jackson played a great part in the history of Funky Disco which led to the creation of House Music in the eighties. This has evolved into the House Music we listen to today Over the years I have collected many Michael Jackson remixes for Housefloors. Below are some of my favourite remixes, mixed into a one hour compilation that will make any floor pump. At the very time of Michael Jacksons passing I did not cry but was more overwhelmed, shocked and in disbelief. However I did shed a tear when I completed this mix in the early hours of the morning after listening to "I'll Be There - Acapella" which I included as the very last track on this special compilation. I'm sure you will feel the same.

Forever Rockin With You MJ


1. They Don't Care About Us
2. I Want You Back
3. Stranger In Moscow
4. Rock With You
5. Billy Jean
6. Thriller
7. Say Say Say
8. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
9.
You Are Not Alone
11. I'll Be There
Download
(Delete after 24 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment