Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back to The STATE!!!! (New ZippyShare LINK!)

**First link from Sendspace had a bug in it so i have re-upped this mix to Zippyshare and lowered the kps so the mix comes in just under 100 megs!!!

I have never posted one of my own mixes on the blog apart from in the C-Box but I thought I will share this one with you all as I have done it to promote the State Reunion which is happening next week @ The Krazy House in Wood Street (24th May). It has quite a lot of State Classics in it...Mooncat, Artemesia, Rockford Files, Happy Groover, Hi-Lux, Mr Roy etc......

Couple of suspect mixes and also a couple of real good ones lol so it's evened itself out (Haha!)

Enjoy and your thoughts and comments good or bad are appreciated Thanks Ste

Dj Ste Mc Gee Back To The STATE VOLUME FIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment