Monday, March 30, 2009

Seventies Disco Classics Mix (Hustle/Swing) Manila Sounds

Dance & Disco Fans:

I made this mix a long time ago and I did not post it here in my blog but had it in MusicV2 (closed for good) so I had to upload it again.

This mix is dedicated to my good friend Miss Generosa "Osay" Litton from SF, California and to all the hustle/swing fans of the wonderful people of the Philippines and the rest of the world.

Mixed and recorded on the fly.

DBX Encoded Digital Stereo 192 kbps, 44.1 khz, 80.1 mb, 00:58:22

01.Poussez - You're All I Have (Dave Pineda Remix)
02.Poussez - Never Gonna Say Goodbye (Disconet Remix)
03.France Joli - Come To Me
04.France Joli - Don't Let Go
05.Nightlife Unlimited - Love Is In You (Remix)
06.Voyage - Souvenirs (Hot Tracks & Original Mix)
07.Voyage - From East To West
08.Ultimate - Love Is The Ultimate (Remix)
09.Melba Moore - Pick Me Up I'll Dance (Dave Pineda Remix)
10.Teri Di Sario - Nothing Gonna Keep Me From You
11.Cappuccino - Tomorrow

To Listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment