Sunday, March 29, 2009

MusicV2 is closed!

Hello to everyone!

MusicV2 site if officially closed due to financial reasons?

Looks like I'll have to re-upload my mixes to another music hosting site.

For the benefit of Mike Francis Fans I have added my "The Best Mike Francis Medley Mix" on the top right hand corner where the gadgets are so it will be easier for you guys to click and listen to it.

A favore di Mike Francis lo smazza ha aggiunto il mio " Il migliore miscuglio Mix" di Mike Francis; sull'angolo destro superiore in cui i dispositivi sono in modo da su esso sia più facile per voi tipi da scattarsi ed ascoltare esso.

Anyways before I start re-uploading all the mixes I did in the past. I want all of you to post here in the comments section which mixes you want me to upload and I will tally which ones get the most votes then I will upload them first. So please post your requests in the comments section or cbox on the right bottom corner of the main page.

Peace!
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment