Sunday, February 8, 2009

High Energy (HI-NRG) 80's 1

Here is a treat for all of you from my archives of mixsets which I did a few years back while I was playing in SF. This is a HI-NRG compilation from the mid-80's.

As always this was mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!


Peace!
Dave

DBX Encoded Stereo 192 kbps, 44.1 khz, 102 mb, 1:14:59

1.Liquid Gold - What She's Got
2.Klaudja - For Your Love
3.Gary Low - I Want You
4.1-2-3 - Runaway
5.Marx & Spencer - Stay
6.Magdaleyna - When Will I See You Again
7.Julius Brown - Party
8.Julius Brown - Diana
9.Viola Wills - Stormy Weather
10.Miquel Brown - So Many Men, So Little Time
11.Miquel Brown - He's A Saint, He's A Sinner
12.Simone - Too Late
13.Vera - Love Comes Easy
14.Pamala Stanley - Coming Out Of Hiding
15.Earlene Bentley - Living My Own Life
16.Seventh Avenue - I Hear Thunder
17.Seventh Avenue - Ending Up On A High
18.Lime - Babe We're Gonna Love Tonight
19.Roni Griffith - Best Part Of Breaking Up

To Listen Or DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment