Sunday, December 7, 2008

60 Minutes Of Eighties 3 Mixset


Hello Classic Dance Music Fans from all over the world! I have been busy lately so I only had the chance to make a mixset tonight.
It's more than 60 minutes, it's actually 68 minutes and 10 seconds as I added a bonus medley track in the end and I did not want to cut it abruptly. So here is number 3 for you to enjoy.

Peace!
Dave

DBX Encoded Stereo 192 kbps, 44.1 khz, 93.6 mb, 1:08:10

1.Alicia Myers - You've Got The Best From Me
2.Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
3.Central Line - Don't Tell Me
4.D Train - Walk On By
5.Evelyn King - I'm In Love
6.Sharon Redd - Never Gonna Give You Up
7.Wish Ft. Fonda Rae - Touch Me All Night Long
8.Shannon - Let The Music Play
9.Shannon - Give Me Tonight
10.Nocera - Summertime, Summertime
11.Nocera - Let's Go
12.Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam - I Wonder If I Take You Home
13.Pretty Poison - Catch Me I'm Falling
14.Man Parrish - Techno Trax
15.Noel - Silent Morning
16.Noel - Like A Child
17.Stevie B - Dreaming Of Love
18.Information Society - What's On Your Mind
19.When In Rome - The Promise
20.Brother Beyond - Be My Twin
21.Swing Out Sister - Waiting Game (Ultimix Remix)
22.Italian Ice - Marrs Re-Pumped Medley
To Listen:
To DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment