Saturday, December 6, 2008

45 Minutes Of Early 90's Dance Mix Tape Side 2


Dance Music Fans! I unearthed my box of my original cassette mix tapes from way back then, this is side 2 of the 90 minute cassette mix tape.

This was taken from 1991 studio mix tape I did back then. The sound maybe not as good as todays digital technology, but I remastered them a bit to keep them up to par.

I might not be able to remember all the artists on the track listing. If by chance you know who the artist was please let me know.

Mixed on the fly! 100% original TDK SA-R C90 Chrome Cassette recorded on a Nakamichi ZX7 Cassette Deck. Enjoy!

Peace!
Dave


1.? - I Just Want To Be With You
2.? - Only You In My Life
3.Annie Addams - Everything I do (I Do It For You)
4.Martika - Colored Kisses
5.Lisa Stansfield - You Can't Deny It
6.Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
7.Try 'N' B - Sexy Eyes
8.Kool Skool - My Girl
9.? - And I Love Her
10.Tara Kemp - Piece Of My Heart
11.Tara Kemp - All Day All Night

To Listen or DL:
http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=57187

No comments:

Post a Comment