Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another 80's Euro Italo Dance Classic Compilation




Dance Classic Fans! Here is another euro italo dance classic compilation mixed by yours truly. 100 % Pure Vinyl! Mixed live on the fly. Enjoy!


I can make any compilation from the mid 1970's to early 90's with all these records in my collection which is about a few thousand of them to choose from. See my gear too. Shot with my camera phone so it would not be so clear




Peace!
Dave

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/29836239/file.html

DBX encoded. 128 KBPS MP3

Gilbert Montagne - Liberte (Dave Pineda Extended Mix)
Princess Stephanie (of Monaco) - Irresistible/Ouragan
Scotch - Take Me Up
Ryan Paris - Dolce Vita
Gazebo - Lunatic
Gary Low - You are a danger
Gary Low - I want you
Klaudja - For your love
Lustt - Pillow Talk
Marx & Spencer - Stay
Michael Fortunati - Give me up
Muriel Dacq - Tropique
Den Harrow - A Taste of Love
Europe - 6-2-8
Sonia Belolo - Life Dance
Gilbert Montagne - Les Sunlights Des Tropiques
Gilbert Montagne - Ou Va S'Aimer
Band of Gold - This is our time (Barry White Medley)

No comments:

Post a Comment