Sunday, October 19, 2008

"This ain't no hip hop,house trance techno or disco" New Wave & Dance Oriented Rock Mix Compilation


Dance Classic Fans! Here is something new, fresh and different. Yes I did play these tunes when I was working as a club DJ in the 80's.


A very intense 1 hour and 5 minutes of tunes you probably know. Starts off at 124 bpm and ends at 185 bpm! Mixed by yours truly, 100 % pure classic vinyl.


To my loyal fans from all over the world and especially people from Manila, The Philippine Islands, please enjoy this mix.


Peace!

Dave


DBX Encoded Stereo 1:04:55, 192 kbps, 44.1 khz 89.1 mb


Feels Like Heaven
Ghost In You
Romantic Dreams
It's My Life (Dave Pineda Remix)
Wishful Thinking
State Of The Nation
When Doves Cry
Glamorous Life
Bizzare Love Triangle
Never Ending Story
Together In Electric Dreams
Fire In My Heart
Girl In The 80's
Stay With Me
White Wedding
Don't Put Another Dime In The Jukebox
Hey Mickey (Dave Pineda English and Spanish Version Mix)
Dancing In The Dark
I Melt With You
Maniac
Major Tom (Coming Home)
Head Over Heels
Rebel Yell
Catch Me I'm Falling
Take On Me
Rico Mambo
I'm So Excited
Bad Boy
Maneater
Tell Her About It


To Listen:



To DL:

http://www.4shared.com/file/67583856/ba3dc028/DJ_Dave_Pineda_New_Wave__Dance_Oriented_Rock.html

No comments:

Post a Comment