Friday, October 30, 2009

Manila Sounds - 80's Disco Swing, Hustle & HI-NRG Special Mix

Classic Dance Music Fans:

I would like to share to all of you this special mix I made for my mom Sony and dad Joe who is a recent cancer survivor, brother Micky and his wife Nila who liked this kind of music.

A lot of the songs in this compilation are very popular with the wonderful people of Manila in the beautiful Philippine Islands, so this mix has the distinct "Manila Sounds" to it. This also has some HI-NRG music on the second half of this mix. Most of the songs here are revivals of timeless classics.

I am featuring Ian Levine and Fiachra Trench, famous British duo who are both producers/songwriters of dance music from way back the disco days to the mid 80's. Artists/Groups such as Miquel Brown, Earlene Bentley, Seventh Avenue, Barbara Pennington, Brenda Holloway, Evelyn Thomas and Sharon Dee Clarke.

You must listen to this very special mix as it will really get you dancing on your feet!

This is a very long mix of almost 90 minutes so please be patient when downloading as it is a big file so it may take a little longer depending on how fast your internet connection is.

As always mixed and recorded on the fly, I never do second takes when I do my mixes as I know most of these classic dance tunes by heart. 100 % All original classic 80's 12" Singles vinyl. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced 16 Bit Digital Stereo 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 236 mb, 1:43:30

01.Scherrie Payne - I'm Not In Love
02.Boys Town Gang - Remember Me/Ain't No Mountain High (Remix)
03.Gloria Gaynor - I Am What I Am
04.Viola Wills - Stormy Weather
05.Norma Lewis - Maybe This Time
06.Miquel Brown - He's A Saint, He's A Sinner
07.Simone - It's Too Late
08.Simone - Him
09.Rita Lee & Roberto - Lanca Perfume (Remix)
10.Cappuccino - Tomorrow
11.Boys Town Gang - Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Hot Tracks Remix)
12.Menage - Memories
13.Menage - Wind Beneath My Wings
14.Hazell Dean - Evergreen
15.Vickie Sue Robinson - To Sir With Love
16.Boys Town Gang - I Just Can't Help Believing (Summer Mix)
17.Sharon Redd - In The Name Of Love
18.Earlene Bentley - I'm Living My Own Life
19.Miquel Brown - So Many Men, So Little Time
20.Seventh Avenue - I Hear Thunder
21.Seventh Avenue - Ending Up On A High
22.Stereo Fun Inc. - Got You Where I Want You Babe
23.Flirtations - Earthquake
24.Pamela Stanley - I'm Coming Out Of Hiding
25.Marsha Raven - Catch Me
26.Miquel Brown - Beeline
27.American Fade - I'm Alive
28.Hazell Dean - Searching
29.Lisa - Jump Shout (Disconet/Hot Tracks Remix)

To Listen Or DL:

ZShare: DJ Dave Pineda 80_s Disco Swing_ Hustle _ HI-NRG Special Mix.mp3
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DFUASCTG

No comments:

Post a Comment