Saturday, September 20, 2008

The WHITE SICKNESS will get YOU



If you haven't heard about this movie then you probably need to! This is the CANNES FILM FESTIVAL opening night oficial selection. From the same guy that brought the brazilian slum (favela -Portuguese) into the worlds eye ("CITY OF GOD" Fernando Meirelles) comes a story that is inhumanely interesting and down right freaky. If you remeber "I AM LEGEND" then you probably remeber the cute brazilian chick Alice Braga. She is also starring in "BLINDNESS." By the way the movie is based on the book by José Saramago: Take a look @ some comments posted on You Tube-
"When I first read the book I thought it could be a great movie. When I heard that the movie was coming out I tried to keep my expectations low to be not disapointed. Last night I saw the movie and it was the most exciting good surprise. For the first time I'm amazed by a movie inspired in a book I've read before. Meireles (and the actors) did a real masterpiece." -Kdubrasil
"The book is FUCKING AWESOME, I can only hope the movie is well adapted, it seems ok from the trailer, but that's the problem when you read the books first.... The role Gael Garcia is playing the kind of ward three, is a nasty bastard, a fiend." -Xubose

AND, of course, Check out the trailer for yourself:




AKA: "Ensaio Sobre a Cegueira" (BRAZIL)
Already released in BRAZIL, JAPAN & CANADA
Release Date USA: September 26, 2008
Sources: http://www.imdb.com/


Lizard King

No comments:

Post a Comment