Monday, May 12, 2008

10000 hits celebration post! (part 2 of big update)




it has been a hectic week for me. and to make things worse my fucking (excuse the language)computer broke on me! I fixed it and i'm glad to see all my tracks again. i could have posted earlier this past week but preferred to wait and put my hands on some hot new tracks released this past week.

now without any delay, i present you with some FUCKING BOMBS!


From the super gangsta newest released track from the man Prydz; Fabric Test to Dahlback's new summer hits I Had a Feeling (Franscesco Diaz & Young Rebelz Remix) and World of Love (Pig & Dan Remix).

















Wendel Kos - Sueno (Original Mix)

Mario Ochoa - Rumble (Original Mix)

Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite (Crookers Remix) <-great track.

John Dahlback - I Had a Feeling (Franscesco Diaz & Young Rebels Remix)

Jean Claude Ades, Vincent Thomas - Shingaling (Original Mix)

Housecrafters feat. Dafne - Bizarre Love Triangle (Original Mix) <- another summer hit

Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain (Starkillers Private Mix) <- not a big fan of electro.. however, i excuse this one.

Funkwerkstatt - Komet (Original Mix)

Steve Murano - Route 66 (Original Road House Mix)

Claude VonStroke - The Whistler (Bassmint's Underground Remix)

Tiger Stripes - Survivor (Bart B More's Deep Excursion)

Tom Novy feat. Abigail Bailey - Runaway (Albin Myers Remix)

Phunk Investigation - State of Mind 2 feat. Anthonio Napoli vs Mephisto (Original Clubbing in the Mix)

one of my top 5 favorites remixed! -> Pryda - Muranyi (Teaser Remix)

Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - 555 (Chris Barratt Remix)

Steve Lawler - 21st Century Ketchup (Original Mix)

One Love!

i am not done, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment