Sunday, October 9, 2005

Yeah...finally the October Mix!!!

Aloha everyone...well Arizona is finally starting to see some cooler weather, I have a new weekly residency and I am dropping the new October mix. This mix is super groovy. Sorry for the delay but it is worth it!

I want to thank Mike from the UK for creating that awesome graphic of me DJing. I love it so much I wanted to share it with everyone. Please visit Mike’s website for some of his other creations. I especially dig his Coldplay graphic. http://mikebeecham1.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to drop me your feedback. I was pretty stoked with my mixing and most of the programming. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did mixing it. The set includes music found on the web from 2Loop from Russia and Bergen from the Netherlands. If you might work for a label and you dig their music, please send me an email and I will connect the dots. Great stuff!

Have a super October...

Geoffrey / Mint DJ

Tracklisting:
2Loop - Los Nights
Galletly - With Us
Raganova - Hipp
Mario & Eric J - Ocean Park
DJ Kemit - Peak Hour Music
The Messenger - Whispers Among The Stars
Bergen - Higher than High
Tommy Largo - Lonely Night
Steve Silver - Funkin ( Oleysyck Remix )
Mr. White - Drive Me
Smight - Rewind
Bergen - Driftwood

No comments:

Post a Comment