Monday, May 16, 2005

Thank you for the feedback!

Hello! I want to thank everyone for the downloads and the feedback. Since I have posted the May mix back on May 6th, I have received 359 dowloads/subscription feeds. I think podcasting is working out great in regards to sending out the monthly sets.

I would also like to personally thank F Naqvi of Quadrata for the email. These guys produced "Commute" from the April Mix. "Commute" has a great dark vibe to transition my mix into some harder tunes. I look forward to more releases from these guys. Please check out www.glo-techafrica.com to learn more about the label and artists.

Well I have started looking at some new tracks and ideas for the June's and July's mix. Also, I am kicking around the idea of August's Mix being a full two hours! More info to come including pics from my weekly DJ slot at Suede.

Thanks again!

Geoffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment