Wednesday, September 29, 2004

A new mix for ya. Booya!

Whatup peeps! Ok, so I am not that cool and I will write normal. I have delivered the October mix, the link may be found to your right. Those who were waiting for the September mix to materialize will now have the opportunity to feast your ears on this new mix.



I am very pleased with the improvement of my mixing and track selection. DJ Jon Boy(http://www.4thdimensiondjs.com) gave me some wise and inspiring advice on programming a set that has flow and excitement with the ability to take the listener from point "A" to point "B." Whether I achieved these qualities is left up to you, my friends. Your comments and criticism will be critiqued and scrutinized.



Here is the track selection for those keeping score at home.



(Artist - Title - Label)



Blue Room Project – Pacific Flat – CP Recordings

Sleeper – Flatliner –- Basic Energy Holland

Tiny Elvis – Tempted (Kingkade Mix) - Minimal

Distance - Movement – Niche

Graham and Porter – Two Days On Lansdowne – Boz Boz

United Tribal Warriors - Deep Jungle - Modo Italy

Pig and Dan – The Message (ITF Mix) – Subliminal

Benz and MD – Shudder - Basic Energy Holland

Earth Deuley presents Neo– Faceless- Hellpass Records



Enjoy!



Geoffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment